Here are a few links for a discussion session on media regulation that I used for a discussion with BA Journalism students at Solent University recently.
- The Leveson report: main recommendations
- Hunt says Leveson-compliant regulator will be in place early 2013
- Newspapers fear new regulator could attract 'ambulance-chasing' lawyers
- Public interest: definition needs to be broadened out
- Leveson debate: proposals for exemplary damages criticised
- Hacked Off campaign publishes own Draft media regulation bill